View Single Post
Unread Dec 25th, 2005, 09:35 am
Administrator

Eric is on a distinguished road

Do you have a website that members at eslHQ would be interested in? Why not advertise on over 5,000 eslHQ Pages which are indexed by Google?

How Does It Work?
If you are interested in promoting your website on eslHQ.com, all you need to do is make posts in the forums. If you are one of the top 8 forum posters your ad will appear in the left hand column of almost all the pages in the forums and gallery. That's way over 100,000 page views a month!

Your link can contain a short title and a 70 character description of your site.

All values are calculated for a 7 day period on a rolling basis... meaning, if you have made 1 post in the past 7 days, you qualify to be in the top 8 sites listed. If there are 8 or more other forum posters that have more posts than you, your ad will not appear. You will either have to wait or post more.

To Participate
Register & then go to the bottom of your Edit Profile page and fill in the following 3 fields: Website URL, Website Title & Website Description. You must fill these in before your ad will be listed.

It's that simple. Just fill in the fields and post!

UPDATE

I've got some exciting news. I have made some changes to the post incentive program that can help liven up eslHQ's forums and drive more traffic to your site.

There are 2 major changes:
  1. If you start a thread, that will count as 3 posts and not 1. This will encourage more thread creation which will give us all more fresh topics to discuss instead of digging up old threads.
  2. If you acquire 25 or more posts (threads + posts), you can have an image appear for your link instead of a text link ad. I have attached a sample of what that could look like below. This is completely optional and if you don't want an image to appear, don't add the image in your profile. If you do want to use the image option, follow these steps:
    • Go to Edit Profile in your Control Panel.
    • Scroll to the very bottom of that page.
    • Type the Complete URL to your image in the Website Logo field. (Note: Your image should be 250px x 60px. If it's any bigger or smaller it will be shrunken, stretched and distorted. Also, you MUST include http:// for this to work.)
    • Save your profile and your done.

If you notice any weird things going on with the thread or post count, please let me know. It's new code and there may be a few small glitches, but for the most part it's good.

Lastly, I'd love to see some referral stats for the month of August if you don't mind. I'm very curious.

Happy Posting!
Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post_incentive.jpg (168.8 KB, 30 views)