We currently have several public schools in the metropolitan city of Ulsan.
Ulsan is one of the biggest cities in South Korea, spanning a large area. It has a population of just over 1million people. It is a coastal city. It is a very popular place to teach for a year.
For further information, have a look here: Ulsan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Welcome to Ulsan Metropolitan City Ulsan travel guide - Wikitravel Welcome to theUlsanweb.com! ...Information for foreigners living in Ulsan, South Korea.
We are looking for adventurous individuals that are serious about their careers in teaching English as a foreign language.
We have public school positions in this city. They are considered to be the most superior positions that you can get. Do some independent research & apply for one of our public schools.
With these schools, you will only have 22 classes per week. Anything beyond is considered as overtime & you will be paid for it.
Hours are from 8:30 in the morning until 4:30 in the afternoon. You don’t have to teach during your weekends, neither are you expected to work in split shifts.
Salary is from 2.0m to 2.85. It is dependent on your resume.
In addition, you will get:
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• round-trip flights
• rent-free single or shared apartment
• 14 working days paid vacation + national holidays
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• severance payment
• 15 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation if you resign your contract after the first year
Below are some pictures of the school & of Ulsan.
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com