Thread: Word List
View Single Post
Unread May 31st, 2009, 02:56 am
eslHQ Member

s.mackesey is on a distinguished road
Default Word List

I teach at an afterschool program in South Korea; there are 18 different groups that I teach during the week. Each group is at a different level, has covered different material, and has been using different books.

The worksheet maker has been useful to me so far, but one simple feature would make it great...

I really, really wish that I could tag the words I put on my word list. I would have a tag for each group; this way I could immediately see all the vocabulary I've covered for a particular group, and easily create review worksheets using only this vocabulary. This would also allow me to tag words by category so that I could draw up vocabulary of words by subject. Also it would be great if one or more pictures could be associated to each word.

I doubt this will be implemented here anytime soon. Does anyone know of any other software or easy way of building this kind of simple tagged vocab database? Because then I could just search that and paste my word lists into the worksheet editor.

Thanks for reading.