1. If you could teach ESL anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere warm, like Mexico or Spain (This is assuming of course that money were not an issue)
2. What's your favorite drink between classes?
English Breakfast tea, if I'm not too lazy to make it and if one of my esteemed co-workers bought milk
3. Funniest/Worst ESL classroom moment?
Sooooo many. And yet my mind is blank. Maybe later - hey this subject should probably be a forum topic in itself
4. How do you usually spend your day(s) off?
Sleep until I wake up. Visit friends, shop, eat, surf internet. Repeat.
5. If Hollywood were making a movie about you, who would play you?
Ummm, Gillian Anderson? I think she's looking for work.