View Single Post
Unread Jul 27th, 2009, 08:07 am
eslHQ Member

s.mackesey is on a distinguished road
Default Please change the matching template!

I really appreciate this site offering all of these great services for free. Thanks Eric for your hard work.

In particular I love the uploading pictures function. This is the only site or program I know of that allows me to use my own images in its worksheet generators. This has already been a huge help to me, particularly with making picture matching sheets.

However, I have two problems with the matcher:
1) The pictures on it are far too small. If I try to put 8 images on it, my average number, they are tiny. This is not at all necessary since there is huge amounts of white space left on a page. A simple solution is to line up pictures on both sides of the page and put the word list in the middle. This is how I make my own matching worksheets in a word processor. That way the pictures can be much bigger since there are only 4 stacked together vertically.

2)For some reason when I include either 7 or 8 pictures, the final picture is always pushed onto a second page when I print. I am not sure if this is a browser problem or a problem with the template.

Please consider addressing these problems and thanks again for your benevolent services.