Thread: help!
View Single Post
Unread Oct 1st, 2009, 06:27 am
eslHQ Member

adrimari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: help!

Well, I teach English in Romania. It is not a private school. It is a sort of second chance school( as they are called here) . Many of the pupils that attend this school are children with problems in learning and behaviour, I even have an autistic pupil.It is a very small village, in fact. What I have found very interesting is the way they relate to me, as a teacher. I mean the classes are, very, very personal, I have never seen something like this before.How shall I put it ?They treat me as I were one of thier colleague and more, as if I were the silliest of their colleagues.To me, as I specified before, it looks like a phenomenon of bullying, really.Sometime I get the feeling that I am a sort of "black-sheep" teacher in the school, if you know what I mean.This school does not even has a psychologist , it is a poor village. Sometimes I feel that I am a target for mobbing. But in my country there is much corruption and I simply do not know what to do. I mean if anyone has confronted with such a problem please tell me what have you done to solve it?