Absolutely the most secure/reliable positions in all of Korea
Teach with Korea’s oldest and largest employer of ESL teachers and never worry about late-payments or unfair employment practices all too common of the ESL industry here. We ALWAYS honor our contract. This is NOT an ad from a recruiter. Apply DIRECTLY to the YBM head office and have the best choice of locations and be considered for all of our upcoming positions.
Benefits you receive while working at a company-owned ECC:
l RENT-FREE furnished housing w/air conditioning located near the school
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month less than the average contract in Korea
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
Below are our positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. Check out these schools on our website Welcome to YBM Education::
for extensive information and pictures. Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. Apply early to get the best choice!
For positions starting January 30th, departing end of January
1. Hwajeong ECC Located just northwest of Seoul; Hwajeong combines the best of city living but with a clean and refreshing environment. Ilsan is connected to Seoul by subway line 3 and is just 30 minutes to downtown Seoul from Hwajeong station.
1. Bupyeong ECC Located in the Bupyeong district, one of the most affluent areas in Incheon. The area has many shops, restaurants, bars, and other nightlife attractions. It is also a short bus ride to the coast. Also, it is only a short distance away from the hotspots in Seoul as it is connected by subway.
1. Cheongdam ECC Located in the chic and ritzy Apgujeong area, which is part of the affluent Gangnam belt. Being a region that is home to many of the rich and famous, it is often referred to as the “Beverly Hills” of Korea. It is also Seoul’s premier nightlife district, foreigner/tourist hot spot.
For positions starting March 4th, departing end of February
1. Ilsan ECC Located in Ilsan, one of Korea's premiere suburb-like cities just north of Seoul. This part of Korea is cleaner & quieter than Seoul and has all the amenities. Our academy is located near Hwajeong station on the orange line (line number 3), which runs from Ilsan to Seoul.
1. Bupyeong ECC Look at the posting above.
1. Ssangmun ECC Located near the Korea University area also called Daehangno where many university students hang out. Our school is also near the Nowon area, which features many bars and restaurants. For hiking and nature enthusiasts, you can visit Dobong Mountain, which is also located near our school.
2. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Women’s University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are just a short subway ride to the famous Dongdaemun market and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district. This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows.
3. Yeungdeungpo ECC Located near Daerim Subway Station. This area is an affluent residential area, providing many places to eat as well as ritzy department stores. Daerim Station is only about 15mins away from the exciting Hongdae/Shinchon area and 25mins away from the Gangnam area, both famous for it’s nightlife and shopping.
4. Mokdong ECC Located near Omokgyo Subway Station. We are in an affluent Mokdong area of Seoul. It also happens to be near the excitement-packed Shinchon/Hongdae area as well as Itaewon,
5. Gwangmyeong ECC Located in only a minute away from Cheolsan Subway Station (line 7). The Gwangmyeong area offers mountains nearby for hiking enthusiasts and is a short distance from Hongdae/Sinchon area where there are many bars and nightclubs.
1. Noeun ECC Located in the city of Daejeon only 50 minutes away from Seoul and 100 minutes from Busan on KTX. Our school is located in the affluent Yusong area of Daejeon. You can find all the amenities in Daejeon, such as movie theatres, restaurants, bars and shopping areas, without the congestion of Seoul.
1. Haeundae ECC Located in the city of Busan. It is a coastal city, which is famous for its many beaches. Our school is near Jangsan Subway Station. This area has all the amenties needed such as restaurants, bars, and places to shop. Also, the famous Haeundae Beach is only a short bus ride away.
To apply for any of these positions:
Forward the following items by email to YBM Education HR Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you want)
3. State the date you will be available to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
Go to Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our schools, see our sample contract and learn more about our organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!