View Single Post
Unread Aug 11th, 2010, 01:50 pm
eslHQ Addict

Beatrix is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beware of email scams requesting tutors - they are getting cleverer!

I sent all required documents and here is what they have sent in reply (btw. the mentioned naukri.com is an Indian job-founder site):

Dear PRIVATE TEACHER ,urgent responses needed Kelvin Juliet for the Family

After discussing about your application with my Wife and our family lawyer, we have decided to hire you as my Daughter,s Private Teacher.

We have agreed to pay you 4100 Great Britain Pounds monthly for this service.

We have attached all the terms and condition that governs my family which you have to follow with a due Process,and this will enable you stay and live with us happily here in UK while taking care of my Daughter ( JESSICA ) Academically.

Any controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association or with our Family lawyer.

If you are not ready to be my family Private Teacher, please do well to decline this offer with immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed Private Teacher applicant coming for the post.

See above the attached picture file of my House and Sitting Room where you are going to stay and my Family picture for pictures identification also to know WHO you are dealing with.

Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send it back to us.

You will also see the email address of the UNITED KINGDOM BOARDER HOME OFFICE.
You have to immediately send email to the UK Boarder Home Office for the preparation of your Certificate of Eligibility that will permit.

fro me to start the processing of Visa and travel document Your traveling effects will be arranged as a matter of urgency without delay as we informed you that your travel Visa is Free.
Please note that all tax expenses will be take care off .

contact details of the UK Boarder Home Office.
Name: Wilson Gudman.

Email:
uk-boarder-agency@live.co.uk
wilsongudman@homeoffice-gov.org

Office Address: UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468,
Sheffield, S3 8WA

Land-line:
+447024046821
+447024015816

Office Telephone:
+447024061920
+447024019688

Meanwhile we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATE and look forward to Welcoming you to our warm and friendly family.

Land-line:

+447024024649
+447024062853

House Telephone No:

+447024063704
+447024021872

Best Regards,
Kelvin Juliet for the Family

and then attached photos of the family, their (luxurious) house, a scan of contract agreement etc.