View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Unread Aug 29th, 2010, 07:18 am
chokosaki chokosaki is offline
eslHQ Zealot
Join Date: Feb 24th, 2010
Location: Jinhua, China
Age: 36
Posts: 77
chokosaki is on a distinguished road
Default Going to Hong Kong to get a new visa

Hey there! I'm proud to say that my first year in China is just about over! I've recently married my long time girlfriend of 2 years a couple months ago and things are going great with work. Things were actually going great in everything...until now >_< This being China, my visa will be expiring soon soooo, I must leave China and get a new visa.
I hear going to Hong Kong is the way to do it. Have any of you done this before? I know I need some money (check or money cash! ), my passport, and the visa application form with a 2x2 picture attached. Is there anything else I'm missing? About how long does this take? Does anyone have any advice? I know there are some older posts about this stuff....but I really want up to date information as China's always changing something.....
Reply With Quote