View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Unread Sep 11th, 2010, 04:18 am
chokosaki chokosaki is offline
eslHQ Zealot
Join Date: Feb 23rd, 2010
Location: Jinhua, China
Age: 35
Posts: 77
chokosaki is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Going to Hong Kong to get a new visa

Quote Beatrix View Post
what does it mean to exit and return? can you go on holiday to Japan and return in three days?
Oh, I'm sorry. I said it a bit wrong the first time. The law isn't that you have to leave and return after a year. You just have to leave after a don't HAVE TO return if you don't want to. You can go back home whenever you want.
Reply With Quote