View Single Post
Unread Nov 14th, 2006, 07:51 pm
eslHQ superstar!

mesmark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: When to say 'no'.

My workload is heavy and I'm bursting at the seems. I'm actually at the breaking point where I might need to hire someone. The problem is I don't really have the facilities for a two teacher operation.

Anyway, I'm saving for a house and for the future. I discuss the whole thing about once a week with my wife. We've sort of come to the conclusion that I'll work hard for a few more years and then back off.

I don't watch TV, and although my time with my kids might only be an hour or two each day, it's time spent playing together, reading books, drawing and whatever. I guess what I want to say is it's how you spend your time that counts.

All of my English school classes are very similar, so I can repeat the prep. The nursing college classes are the same each year. So, now that I'm going into my third year I just need to do a little changing here and there. Take out a few flops from last year and add in a couple new and hopefully better activities.

I do have a few websites but everything I make for my English school classes is what you see on www.mes-english.com or www.mes-games.com and my nursing college classes materials go on www.hospitalenglish.com . Other stuff is just for fun and web activities are sort of a hobby.

I did have to take a few weeks off from a lot of things to get Halloween ready, but it was well worth it. Check out these party pics www.marks-english-school.com/news/ (The party was more work than the pumpkins.)