View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Unread Feb 20th, 2012, 08:40 pm
mesmark mesmark is offline
eslHQ superstar!
Join Date: Mar 27th, 2005
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,693
mesmark is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Technical Person Should I get a TESL?

The biggest problem is getting the visa. It's not that you aren't useful nor under qualified, but simply that employers must justify the need to hire a foreign worker. So, the requirements for a work visa application can limit your options.

I believe there is a Canada-Japan 1 year working holiday visa that you can apply for. That doesn't require the approval process of a standard work visa and might be worth looking into.
Reply With Quote