View Single Post
Unread Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:57 am
eslHQ Member

djkirstyjay is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: resources for interactive whiteboard

Quote:
Quote kisito View Post
Funny you should ask this question. I just finished working on site with free interactive grammar and vocabulary flash games, Powerpoint games, printable card games and board games. There are also lots of free templates for you to quickly build customized games for your lessons. Go on! Give it a try!
Firstly, I'd like to say how wonderful the games on your site are, however there are two comments I'd like to make, which I have encountered this week whilst using it.

First, it would be great if the games had more questions, as I can only play each game once with any group becuase the questions are the same each time. If it drew the questions from a random pool of ones in a database, that would be fantastic.

Secondly, it would be great if there was a way to either download the games, or buy a CD or Zip folder containing them (especially if there was the ability to add/customise them) because twice the last week I have found that photos have not loaded during questions due to internet dropouts and I would really have liked to use the games with a class I had on Saturday, but there was no net connection in the room we use, so I was unable to.

If I could download the games to my harddrive it would be a great facility... free or otherwise.

However... thanks for providing this great resource