View Single Post
Unread Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:23 am
eslHQ Zealot

kisito is on a distinguished road
Default Re: resources for interactive whiteboard

Quote:
Quote djkirstyjay View Post
Firstly, I'd like to say how wonderful the games on your site are, however there are two comments I'd like to make, which I have encountered this week whilst using it....
However... thanks for providing this great resource
Hello djkirstyjay,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the games.
1- We are sorry that the inability to customize the especially popular classroom games, is a handicap. This is mainly due to the technology behind the game design. Those games are first built on our desktop and then uploaded to the site and does not interact with a web server. This means once a game is built, it can only be customized offline. You are among a group of loyal followers (I thank you) who have got me thinking about empowering the user to create his/her own games. There are two solutions being contemplated at the moment. My team of developers with whom I raised the issue are looking to make it possible to design sth of a similar nature which is customizable. Problem is, that is a huge financial engagement. A second easier solution is to set up another members site where for a small fee, you can always send in your questions and our team will customize a game and upload it for you, even send you the zip file.
2- Photos not loading. Ahhh!!! You must be using internet explorer. Internet explorer does not do a great job loading the images of the classroom games. Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers do not have this problem. Unfortunately, IE is the most popular browser. I did a troubleshoot page for this which you may have missed. It is here. Click to see.
3- We will work to make more of these games so you can find what you want. Also keep an eye out for a more fun version of these games that we are about to launch in about 2 months. When that is done, I will keep you posted.
Thanks again for your feedback and for using the site.