| | Discriminatory ESL Job Ads
What's your opinion on discrimination by ESL school administrators, recruiters, job agents, etc. when publishing ESL job ads.
Here are some examples of discriminatory phrases and sentences found in ESL job ads: Very hurting to some of us.
1. Female / male teachers only please.
2. No blacks, / Whites only, / No Asians,
3. You must be from the US, UK, Canada, Australia,
4. Must not be above 40years
5. Must not be Muslim / Christian
If you are a victim of any form of discrimination shown in an ESL job ad, feel free to share your experience. We are teachers and educators and for goodness sake, this is 2012 not the 60s.
__________________ Join our Online Community for ESL teachers and students.
Create a group for your students online.
Make them compete using gamesClick here to join