View Single Post
Unread Jan 11th, 2007, 11:32 pm
English Teacher/Examiner

Whistleblower is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Termination of Employment

Thank you Clive for your reply. It is really not the best time for this to happen 'cos I have a CELTA Course starting soon and my son is going to have to move to a different place.

Having got my thoughts etc together. When I firsted moved to my Apt. I had to pay during my first time there so I have already paid the rent for January 2007 so they cannot kick me out. I have spoken to the Police and they mentioned that they cannot force me out whatever the reason.

I shall threaten the guys with the British Consulate stuff but to be honest I don't feel welcome at the school any longer and feel displaced.

I just want to move on settle down somewhere with my family and complete my CELTA Course. Can't believe these guys reacted like this after I take them to the UK for a week. I pay for their flights and they have to pay for the hotel and they react angrily after getting my notice.

Is there anyway I can list them as an unprofessional school in Korea? I am sure they will try anything to stop me working in Korea as they could be that bad.

I just need a week to organise movement now so everything is in reach. Luckily I will be able to move on. The reason they want me out asap is 'cos they have employed someone to replace me to start in five days. "Childish" comes to mind.