View Single Post
Unread Feb 10th, 2013, 12:36 am
I like it hot!

Denis DNT is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TEACHING LEISURE ACTIVITIES

1. Put them in a circle either standing or sitting.
2. Put these sentences on the board: What I like / dislike about_____ is her________ (boy) / his ___________ (girl) / its ________ (things, places).
3. Take a seat (be part of the circle)
4. You begin by saying the sentence on the board and referring to the student sitting next to you by the right. Examples: What I like about Amy is the way she smile. What I dislike about Amy is the way she eats. What I like about this city is its shopping malls.
5. The student you have just talked about (Amy) has to repeat the same sentences but referring to the student sitting next to her. It goes on on on until the the student at the end of the circle talks about you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Next activity:
1. Choose a topic: Say Hobbies. The rule is students name hobbies without repeating any. If a student repeats a hobby already named, the student who had named that hobby is relieved. Begin with a tap to set a rhythm (1 - 5 seconds) depending on the strength of your students.
Say the first hobby and let the student next to your left continue since he or she was the last in the first game.
Note: The are not allowed to write down the hobbies already named.
---------------------------------------------------------
Time for my lunch
Good luck
Click here to join.