View Single Post
Unread Aug 23rd, 2015, 04:40 pm
eslHQ Member

umma_gamma is on a distinguished road
Default Umma Gamma - a word puzzle game for language learners (looking for feedback)

I'm currently trying to gain interest in a mobile word puzzle game I am developing called Umma Gamma!

The main premise of the game is that there will be multiple levels, each level containing numerous letter puzzle collages. The player must search for and find as many words as possible by combining the letters. Here is how it will look:

The game was inspired by my own scribblings on paper and then later on wood, as here:

I'm planning on launching this as a project on Kickstarter if I generate enough interest in the idea.

What are your thoughts? Do you think this might be something you would support? Do you have any ideas or input regarding the concept? Ideally, I would also want to create multiple language versions of the game, and any language learners would be able to play it as a challenge to test their skills.

Also, on the game's site, I'm offering a chance for 2 people to win a custom drawn letter board (as in the example above or in color) if they sign up for the email newsletter - what do you think? Would anyone be interested?

Umma Gamma | A mobile puzzle game for Android and iOS

https://www.facebook.com/ummagamma

Hope to hear your feedback!

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1zykl00.jpg (145.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg xdgprt.jpg (159.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by little sage : Aug 24th, 2015 at 07:55 am. Reason: images too large / break layout ~k