View Single Post
Unread Aug 25th, 2015, 09:47 am
eslHQ Enthusiast

aurays is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Umma Gamma - a word puzzle game for language learners (looking for feedback)

Hello umma_gamma,

I'm having a look at your website and your social accounts. I imagine that your are working hard on preparing the Kickstarter campaign and I wish the best on that.

From what I saw until now, there is a lot of information I need to read on your website to get to see how the app would really work. I would suggest you work on a quick video 20-30 seconds where you don't need to have animations and many levels, but that you easily see how you would play. It would simplify highly the explanation and it will be more attractive for your Kickstarter. It took me some time to really imagine how it would be to play...

I'm also missing some information on the team behind it. When looking for funding on Kickstarter, people really want to feel that they are making something with their money. Give a little more info, some pictures to catch me fast.

One other thing in my mind is that you should show more what benefit will your users get from playing it. It seems until now that you explain what it is and how the idea originated, but what about things that make me want to play your game and not the others in the market.

Hope the feedback helps! If you have any questions, I'll be happy to explain further