View Single Post
Unread Sep 3rd, 2015, 05:20 am
eslHQ Enthusiast

aurays is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Umma Gamma - a word puzzle game for language learners (looking for feedback)

Quote:
Quote umma_gamma View Post
Hey Aurays,

Thanks for your feedback!

It's very important to our development team and I really appreciate you taking the time to look over our website and provide feedback!

We are currently working on some more additional artwork, and a gameplay video is currently our priority. We've receive some good initial feedback and so we are actively coming up with more examples to show and present the game.

Sure! I will definitely add some information about our team right on the home page.

What do you think of the concept overall so far from what you have seen? Would this be something you might support in the future? Or do you feel you would need more information and a more visual presentation (in terms of the video) to actually decide if this is something you might support?

Thanks again! Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Umma Gamma Team,

I'm happy to provide some feedback, at the moment I would say that I need a little bit more information on what the game would feel like. The colours and the layout are very attractive but I still need some video that shows me how the gameplay experience will be like.

Looking forward to hearing about the progress!