View Single Post
Unread Dec 14th, 2018, 11:35 am
eslHQ Zealot

chokosaki is on a distinguished road
Default Exciting IWB Classroom Games

Greetings! I'm thrilled to share my passion project for the last couple of years: Happy Everyday English!

I make interactive teaching games unlike any other for teachers to use in the classroom. Get your students excited and pumped with these games! ^^

Games start at just $3.99 USD and you can get a bundle of 8 exciting games for $24.99. Games require no prep, can be used for any subject and kids of all ages love them!

Below is a picture of the game Castle Wreckers. It takes inspiration from Angry Birds.

You can check out my website here:
http://www.happyeverydayenglish.com

You can also follow me on twitter @GriffyHEE and check out my youtube channel here for trailers for each game as well as tutorials.

You can pay will paypal, credit cards, or hit me up on wechat: chokosaki. I also accept alipay.

Thank you for taking the time to check this. Let me know if you have any questions ^^

About me: I am an American ESL teacher in China. I've been teaching since 2009. I've always loved teaching and have enjoyed making it exciting for my students. I hope that some of my creations can help new and veteran teachers alike.
Attached Images
File Type: png castle wreckers pic smaller.png (677.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png castle wreckers pic 3.png (501.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png castle wreckers pic 2.png (329.6 KB, 0 views)