eslHQ

eslHQ (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/esl-forums/general-chat/)
-   -   The Canadian Mullet an endangered species. (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/esl-forums/general-chat/canadian-mullet-endangered-species-268/)

fishead soup Dec 4th, 2005 08:14 pm

The Canadian Mullet an endangered species.

On my last trip to Canada I had the opportunity to see a hockey game. There were no mullets to be seen. There's also a TV show about Trailer parks
there was no mullets to be seen.

Eric Dec 4th, 2005 09:18 pm

Re: The Canadian Mullet an endangered species.

what is this world coming to that there is a TV show about trailer parks yet not a single mullet???

the last mullet i remember seeing in a movie was Lawrence from Office Space.

fishead soup Dec 4th, 2005 10:06 pm

Quote:

Quote Eric
what is this world coming to that there is a TV show about trailer parks yet not a single mullet???

the last mullet i remember seeing in a movie was Lawrence from Office Space.

The shaved head and goatie seems to be taking over. You see the odd hogwan style kiddie with a Mullet or a rat tail but it seems the mullet is a dieing breed.

Eric Dec 7th, 2005 05:15 am

it's a shame...

chocopie Jan 12th, 2006 01:55 pm

Dudes, the mullet is still there, you just gotta know where to look. :lol:

Most self respecting men/boys under 35 would not be caught dead in a mullet, but in my blue collar town the mullet still thrives on men in their 40's. It's a generational thing.

Globe Runner Jan 13th, 2006 12:49 pm

I agree....the mullet has been spotted many times, but I believe that it could go extinct in the next 10 years

Dr T Mar 7th, 2006 08:29 pm

Okay, I'll admit that while the stars of Trailer Park Boys do not have mullets, some of the characters often do. The mullet is slowly dying out as a sign of Canadian identity.

Previously known as "The Canadian Passport" or "Achy Breaky, Big Mistaky", the mullet can only be seen in the most backwoods *** backward places of the fine county of Canada. I would recommend digging a little deeper - some parts of Canada are still a little behind the times. Many have yet to discover the mullet. I recommend Surry (outside of Vancouver) or anywhere in Southern Ontario outside of the city of Toronto. Good Luck!

Trailer Park Boys takes place in Eastern Canada. I think they have outgrown the mullet.

Eric Mar 7th, 2006 08:48 pm

Quote:

Quote Dr T
Previously known as "The Canadian Passport" or "Achy Breaky, Big Mistaky".

the mullet thread revived in style!
:lol: that is hilarious!

fishead soup Mar 8th, 2006 11:26 pm

Quote:

Quote chocopie
Dudes, the mullet is still there, you just gotta know where to look. :lol:

Most self respecting men/boys under 35 would not be caught dead in a mullet, but in my blue collar town the mullet still thrives on men in their 40's. It's a generational thing.

You find Mullets in the strangest places. How about the Phi Phi island boatman mullet. He was spotted on that beach made famous by a movie staring Leonardo Di Caprio

musica Jul 27th, 2006 12:11 pm

Where exactly did the word mullet spring from. I think I must have been busy raising my kids and missed it. I just saw the hairstyle and did not even realize it had a name until a couple of years ago lol. We are a curly headed family so the option for the males of the family to choose the style were nil. Curly mullets, theres a picture