eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 8th, 2009, 11:09 pm
eslHQ Member

tiger_claw2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Any teacher interested in pen pals?

My name is Anthony and I currently teach English in South Korea. I have summer English Camps coming up for my 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. I was wondering if there is another teacher in a different country with kids the same age that might be interested in becoming pen pals with my kids. Please let me know if you are interested
Unread Jul 9th, 2009, 12:33 am
eslHQ Addict

teachingenglishmadeeasy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any teacher interested in pen pals?

Quote:
Quote tiger_claw2000 View Post
My name is Anthony and I currently teach English in South Korea. I have summer English Camps coming up for my 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. I was wondering if there is another teacher in a different country with kids the same age that might be interested in becoming pen pals with my kids. Please let me know if you are interested
Hi Tiger. It's great what you are trying to set up. Good luck! If nothing works, even though I am in South Korea, I'd be willing to help out. I teach university students, and, a few elementary/middle school students. let me know.

Free Downloadable Resources
www.ralphsesljunction.com