eslHQ

eslHQ (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/esl-forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Good travel agent in Korea (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/esl-forums/general-chat/good-travel-agent-korea-181/)

Eric May 22nd, 2005 09:37 pm

Good travel agent in Korea

anyone have any recommendations for good travel agents in Korea?

thanks
eric

fishead soup May 26th, 2005 11:51 pm

Quote:

Quote Eric
anyone have any recommendations for good travel agents in Korea?

thanks
eric

Actually theres a good one on the main drag in Iteawon. I go there just to get travel insurence

chocopie May 31st, 2005 05:53 am

I think a lot of foreigners use Xanandu Travel in Itaewon - they cater to foreigners as their agents all speak English. You can make all your arrangements over the phone/internet and they'll just mail you the ticket, wherever you are in Korea. They've been ok in my experience, no major problems.

Eric May 31st, 2005 05:56 am

Cool, I forgot about them. I will try them next time. Just bought my tickets today but not sure exactly who I got them from since my co-worker picked them up for me.

Thanks!
Eric

fishead soup May 31st, 2005 06:17 pm

Quote:

Quote chocopie
I think a lot of foreigners use Xanandu Travel in Itaewon - they cater to foreigners as their agents all speak English. You can make all your arrangements over the phone/internet and they'll just mail you the ticket, wherever you are in Korea. They've been ok in my experience, no major problems.

The great thing about going to a travel agent in Iteawon is they actually know what travel insurence is. As foreigners we're not allowed to buy the travel insurence at the airport

little sage Jun 3rd, 2005 07:17 pm

Quote:

Quote fishead soup
The great thing about going to a travel agent in Iteawon is they actually know what travel insurence is. As foreigners we're not allowed to buy the travel insurence at the airport

Out of curiosity, why do you buy travel insurance? It's never crossed my mind.

Itaewon is quite far for me, not living in Seoul. I contacted Kangsan Travel both by e-mail and by phone and they spoke English fluently. They were slow to come up with flight options and a bit expensive, I thought, so I didn't buy tickets from them, but there were no communication problems in English. They are in Busan, I believe.

PASARGADT Jun 13th, 2012 08:55 am

Re: Good travel agent in Korea

Quote:

Quote chocopie (Post 774)

HI .
This is mohammad from Pasargad Territory trip in Tehran - Iran .
I need an agent in korea To let me know , if I want to reserve some hotels in Korea`s cities Like Seol Busan and etc ...What I can do .
Please reply back to me .
Best egards