eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 14th, 2008, 09:36 am
eslHQ Member

yateema is on a distinguished road
Smile hallucination

First of all , i'd like to thank u all for wut u did , doing , and u will do . But i wanna ask u sumthin all of u '' Members of thisfourm '' We r learnin and aquirin this language , n we r so ambitious 2 learn more n more , but we haven't asked ourselves ,'' When we gonna use that language '' . I actually feel that i'm just like a computer or a memory card '' But 1Mb , LoOoOl '' any how , we keep readin , searchin , n memorizin all the time , wut we can call it '' Input '' So the Q that always appear in my thinkin sky is '' When i can use '' i'm so so eager to use it . Not for a short time '' definitelly , No '' U , n me and others lookin 4 that day to use it . 2 be frank with u i'm sick of usin this language with students , and they r sick of that as i guess coz i reflected that feelings on the classroom . How ever . try to take this Q into ur consideration . '' When can we use '' E '' ? '' . Don't say here . in this fourm plz Don't say , Don't i'm warnin u 'Don't' Spit it out '' leave that diamond in peace . U know wut i mean , so don't warp it up .i'm writin now , while i have feelings of happiness covered with sadness . '' Wut time is it now , OoOoOoOoPs :36_4_12: it's too late , i hafta go c ya guys . May Allah protect u .. and guide u and set ur affairs in order .
__________________________________-
Thers is no Q so don't bother urself to find an answer if u wanna share me this feeling just write '' [/SIZE
] If u don't use it , u will lose it <=== It's easy