eslHQ

eslHQ (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/esl-forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Eric! (http://www.eslhq.com/forums/esl-forums/general-chat/happy-birthday-eric-3069/)

mesmark Jan 10th, 2007 11:51 pm

Happy Birthday Eric!

Today is the big guy's birthday.

Happy birthday, Eric!
:becky:

Whistleblower Jan 10th, 2007 11:55 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Eric!

Wow, Happy B'day mate. Another year older :) Don't get too old too quickly (just kidding). Are you doing anything special?

Eric Jan 11th, 2007 01:04 am

Thanks guys!

I had made plans with some friends for tonight but one of their fathers died so those plans are nixed. Probably a night on the town with the misses.

later
eric

clivehawkins Jan 11th, 2007 02:33 am

All the best, fella.

Instead of going out and indulging yourself in hedonistic pleasures, why not stay at home and prepare a thorough plan for the coming year, looking to build on the positives of this year and taking the negatives as a valuable lesson with which to move onwards and upwards? A detailed chart of short, medium and long term personal and professional goals stuck to your fridge door would be an invaluable tool to help you move ahead.:lalala:

Alternatively, you could go out and completely rat faced, ending up semi-naked in a two bit karaoke bar belting out the best that the Seventies had to offer. :bigdrink: :party:

I know what I'd do . . . . ;)

Eric Jan 11th, 2007 03:17 am

Quote:

Quote clivehawkins
All the best, fella.

Instead of going out and indulging yourself in hedonistic pleasures, why not stay at home and prepare a thorough plan for the coming year, looking to build on the positives of this year and taking the negatives as a valuable lesson with which to move onwards and upwards? A detailed chart of short, medium and long term personal and professional goals stuck to your fridge door would be an invaluable tool to help you move ahead.:lalala:

Alternatively, you could go out and completely rat faced, ending up semi-naked in a two bit karaoke bar belting out the best that the Seventies had to offer. :bigdrink: :party:

I know what I'd do . . . . ;)

Hmmm... tough choice. let me think about that. ok, im done thinking about that! :bigdrink: :party: :whoo: :lock1: :dizzy:

michèle 2 Jan 11th, 2007 05:15 am

Happy birthday Eric!:cheer2:

susan53 Jan 11th, 2007 05:30 am

Happy birthday !

livinginkorea Jan 11th, 2007 06:40 pm

A bit late but better late than never!

Happy Birthday!!

Eric Jan 11th, 2007 07:33 pm

Thanks! :becky:

simplyesl Jan 15th, 2007 05:01 pm

I'll make it even later - being without regular net i don't get on here to often these days. Happy Birthday, Ol' Son!

systematic_error Jan 15th, 2007 05:40 pm

Happy Birthday Eric though it is too late...

Eric Jan 15th, 2007 07:49 pm

Never too late. I actually had a little party last night with some friends. :)