eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Jul 6th, 2012, 10:13 pm
eslHQ Member

clarity is on a distinguished road
Default english for career teaching mechatronics

Hi everyone i need your help. The headmaster asks us to teach the students some english relating to their career. The students are mechatronic majors. where can i find some material on speakin reading listening and writing on it. we do not need materials too profeesional but related it . Maybe we can do some topics on procuct design of sth, manufacturing sth ,inspection or testing, aftersale service , production noeration and control,market research, receiving clients and signing contracts,worker welfare. logo ect. I am not a native english speaker so it's hard for me to find useful and simple material. we need the students to use english in the process of their working and learing inthe workplace .Thanks for your help everybody.
Unread Jul 24th, 2012, 01:44 pm
eslHQ Member

Josie[BR] is on a distinguished road
Default Re: english for career teaching mechatronics

Hello, I'm new here!

Have you managed to solve this problem? That's a bit of an issue from me too. One of the things I do is look for news about the students area. It helps me to find out the specific vocabulary for this carrer.

But I'm looking for more ideas...
Unread Aug 26th, 2012, 07:26 am
eslHQ Member

Bianca Dobbie is on a distinguished road

You can read English newspaper daily and you may memorize words and of course you have to revise daily all words also.
Unread Aug 31st, 2012, 11:52 am
eslHQ Member

Bianca Dobbie is on a distinguished road

Hello guys,
I have a problem. I can't to use English properly. Have an any idea for me?

Find the Best TEFL, TESL, TESOL & CELTA Certification Courses - User Submitted Ratings & Reviews for Online, Distance & Abroad TEFL Courses. Over 3,500 reviews of 100+ TEFL schools!

Teach English in Thailand - Onsite and Combined TEFL certification courses in Phuket, Thailand.

Free ESL Flashcards