eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Oct 2nd, 2009, 04:17 am
eslHQ Zealot

STCrowley is on a distinguished road
Default Speaking and Books and Self-Improvement

Hey, all. . .

I just got into the book "How to Teach Speaking" and I have to admit that it's re-excited me about my job and about my chances to do it even better.

Now, I want to know if you all have other books that you really recommend as something an English teacher 'has to' read. (Actually, my school has 'methods' and 'materials' unique to the school, so they don't encourage me to do my own thing. But I'm getting better results--and customers are happier--with my thing.)

I just wanted to know what books motivated the other teachers out there.
-Toby
Unread Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:29 am
eslHQ Member

nelsonclassic is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Speaking and Books and Self-Improvement

Hello friend,
Well it's a long topic to discuss because teaching students is not a easy job because every student has different mental level..But we can't teach considering every student but we can try to teach in order to cover maximum students.
My one of friend is also a teacher and she is preparing for management course so she is also searching books which are related to both the fields and I am preparing for management course so she suggested some Leadership Books which helped her in both the fields..
So if you wish you can check it may be you will get something of your concern.

Regards,
Nelson