eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Mar 18th, 2011, 01:01 pm
eslHQ Member

flomchik is on a distinguished road
Default What are some great TESOL jobs right now?

I am an ESL teacher, and taught in Japan a few years back. I am currently interested in going to teach overseas again and was wondering what are some of the best areas to teach in. I'm interested in how well the pay is where and what are some of the perks to working in other areas regardless of pay.

Thanks
Unread Mar 22nd, 2011, 04:42 pm
eslHQ Member

RickyChen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What are some great TESOL jobs right now?

I would have to say at this point there are many great TESOL jobs out there. The jobs in Asia and such countries as Turkey, Saudi Arabia offer great opportunities and pay. On the other hand countries such as Argentina and other ones in South America are a real delight to teach in. I taught in Argentina and had a lot of fun there, the students were nice, the weather was great (southern hemisphere summer), and the food was delicious! The only drawback is the pay is less in Argentina and Brazil. I’ve also become aware of the huge growing market for TESOL in China and India. There is an article about this that I have read just recently, here’s the link if you’re interested: Teaching English Overseas: A Robust Job Market

GOOD LUCK!
Unread Apr 13th, 2011, 12:13 pm
eslHQ Member

ladyblack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What are some great TESOL jobs right now?

Hi .

you can teach in Thailand, Vietnam and China ..