-- ESL Across China --
Positions for August/September
For teaching jobs throughout China, from kindergarten through to tertiary-level institutions, look no further. With over 7000 schools that look to us to fulfil their foreign personnel requirements, we are your one-stop job shop.
With over five years experience, our licensed service is owned and operated by fellow Westerners who understand aspects of the service industry that the Chinese cannot. From your initial registration of interest, we offer a free, personalised, one-on-one service to, firstly, find a position that meets your requirements and, subsequently, ensure that your life and work in China is the experience you hope for.
We are currently looking for teachers for Autumn Semester.
Applicants should possess some form of education-, work-, or training-related certification. A high school diploma will not suffice. Further, applicants should hold a passport from UK or Ireland, US, AUS, CAN, NZ, or RSA. Exceptions may be made only in exceptional circumstances.
All positions offer the following at a minimum:
• Salary: 4500-8000 RMB/month.
• Free, modern accommodation approved by the State Administration of Foreign Experts’ Affairs (SAFEA)
• Free utilities
• Travel Allowance
• International airfare reimbursement
• Airport pickup
All schools are licensed by SAFEA to host foreign teachers.
After receipt of your application, we will:
• Consult with you about any particular wishes or requirements you may have.
• Advise you of a suitable position.
• Forward to you details of an employment vacancy.
• Answer any queries in prompt fashion.
• Place you in direct contact with the school.
• Place you in contact with other teachers at the school.
• Provide you with a SAFEA-issued employment contract prior to arrival.
• Find additional part-time work for you if so desired (though this service is not available in all locations).
• Offer continued support through the term of your contract.
We also have positions for an immediate start if you just cannot wait.
To experience a brand of service not available elsewhere in China, please email your expression of interest together with your resume, a copy of your passport, and copies of any education or work certificates you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- ESL Across China --
Personalised Service from Go to Whoa