2 positions have become available at an long established & highly respected private academy in Gangseo, Seoul.
It would be to teach kindergarten & elementary student, although there will also be some middle school classes. There are approximately 350 students at this time. There are also 8 English native teachers. Email references can be provided.
Please see the pictures below.
They are looking for 2 teachers – 1 entry-level & 1 teacher who has already had some experience teaching in South Korea.
The entry level position would be to commence in July & the experience position would be to commence in August.
Salary is 2.1m to 2.3m for the entry level position.
Salary is 2.4m to 2.5m for the experienced level position.
In addition, the successful candidate will get:
• Rent-free single apartment, walking distance to the academy
• Round-trip flights
• 2 weeks paid vacation + national holidays
• 100% medical insurance is provided by this academy
• 50% pension is contributed by this academy. North American candidates can get a rebate for the entire 100% of the pension at the end of the contract, after submitted the appropriate documentation.
• Severance payment equal to one month’s salary
The successful candidate will:
1. Be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. Hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. Have a clean criminal background check
To apply for this position, please do so online at Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
or send your resume to JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com
. Please quote reference : GSPOS.
We also have lots of public school positions available in various locations.
Once you apply for any of our positions, we will contact you to discuss your application & any question that you may have.
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0926 English Only
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0929 Korean Only
Fax : +82 (0) 55 274 0927
Email : Contactus@KoreanHorizons.com Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
We provide a safety net for you.