YBM Education’s company owned and operated ECC branch locations offer the same standard contract.
1. Contracts will be guaranteed by YBM Head Office
2. Paid training and orientation at the head office and your school
3. Established curriculum and 6 to 12 students per class
4. Rent-free private studio with air conditioning near your school
5. Prepaid airfare from your home country
6. Compliance with Korean pension tax and national medical insurance
7. Monday to Friday teaching, all national holidays off and 10 session vacation days
8. Relocation allowance (200,000 won) and visa fee subsidy (50,000 won)
9. One month’s severance pay (Paid within two days or less after last teaching day)
10. No absence bonus up to 300,000 won and up to 10 paid sick classes
11. Locations near subway stations in major commercial areas
12. Top-notch facilities, teacher’s room +many co-teachers and professional support
The following schools will all have a Mon-Fri schedule with up to 26 teaching hours a week with rent free private housing offering at least 2.0 to 2.2 million won. They are all company-owned branch locations.
LATE DECEMBER ARRIVAL (first day of class Jan 2):
Sungbuk ECC – in Seoul near Sungshin Women’s University (line 4)
Mokdong ECC – in Seoul near Omokgyo Station (line 5)
LATE JANUARY ARRIVAL (first day of class Jan 30):
Sanggye ECC – in Seoul near Nowon Station (line 4 & 7)
Seokgye ECC – in Seoul near Dolgogi Station (line 6)
Nam-Bundang ECC – in Bundang near Sunae Station (Bundang line)
Suseong ECC – in Daegu near Jeongbu Cheolsa Station
For those looking for an EARLIER arrival, we have a pending position in Seoul for late November. Feel free to inquire through email.
For more information about YBM or our ECC schools, check out Welcome to YBM Education::
and click on locations to read further about these locations as well view pictures under Pictures of ECC.
YBM Education can guarantee that you will get everything as stated in your contract. We can guarantee this because we are the largest English education company in the entire country. YBM is a multi-national corporation with branches in China and the Philippines. We generated over $420 million in revenue in the year 2005. If you are skeptical about our credentials, please take a look at this article that was published in one of Korea’s premier news sites: http://joongangdaily.joins.com/artic...sp?aid=2872776
Do not worry if you are a first time teacher or new to the ECC program. We offer 5 full days of paid training and orientation at our Head Office from a professional teacher trainer. During this session, there will be a “Living in Korea” segment as well, to help you get adjusted to your life in a new country.
To Apply for one or more of the above listed branches please send the following to the
YBM HR Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated Resume and short cover letter or cover email
2. Any digital photo of yourself
3. State the locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. State the time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of Nov or Dec)
5. Please state if you have the required documents in order or by what date you will have them (university diploma, official transcripts, passport)
NATIVE English speaker with citizenship from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
Bachelors degree or higher from the above listed countries
Have the patience and temperament to teach young children English conversation