[AUGUST/SEPTEMBER] Avoid Recruiters! Teach in SEOUL and BUSAN with YBM Education Inc.
Absolutely the most secure/reliable positions in all of Korea
Teach with Korea’s oldest and largest employer of ESL teachers and never worry about late-payments or unfair employment practices all too common of the ESL industry here. We ALWAYS honor our contract. This is NOT an ad from a recruiter. Apply DIRECTLY to the YBM head office and have the best choice of locations and be considered for all of our upcoming positions.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
l RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing w/air conditioning located within walking distance to the school.
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month: less hours than the average contract in Korea.
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
l Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
l Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Below are our positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. Check out these schools on our website Welcome to YBM Education:: for extensive information and pictures. Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. Apply early to get the best choice!
For positions starting on August 30th, departing at the end of August:
1. Daegu ECC Located near the Sinmae subway station, of Suseong-gu, one Daegu’s most affluent area. This area has all the amenities you would need such as restaurants, bars, cafes, and shopping. It is an ideal choice for those who want big city life but less congestion and more open space. You can also head to downtown Daegu by hopping on the subway as it is near the school.
1. Nam-Busan ECC Located in the southern affluent part of Busan, near the coastline and is within minutes of Gwangalli Beach. There are a lot of bars, cafes, restaurants and shopping along the beach. Centum City, which is the largest department in the world, is close to this area. The school is only a few stops away by subway to the other hotspots and downtown areas in Busan.
For positions starting on October 1st, departing at the end of September:
1. Buk-Ilsan ECC Located in the northern part of Ilsan, Buk-Ilsan gives its residents cleaner air and a less crowded environment, but with all the conveniences of Seoul. Buk-Ilsan is connected to Seoul by subway and bus, making it convenient for those who like to travel.
1. Sanggye ECC Located right near Nowon Station, which is considered the hub of the Nowon area. This area is filled with foreign bars, clubs, and restaurants that cater to the foreign crowd. Many large department stores as well as restaurants, clothing stores, fitness centers, and other amenities are located close by.
2. Gwangmyeong ECC Located in only a minute away from Cheolsan Subway Station (line 7). The Gwangmyeong area offers mountains nearby for hiking enthusiasts and is a short distance from Hongdae/Sinchon area where there are many bars and nightclubs.
3. GangSeo ECC Located near Ujangsan subway station on line 5, in the western part of Seoul. Gangseo offers a less congested environment than central Seoul but with all the amenities you would expect from a district that is part of Seoul. It is near the popular university district located near Shinchon and Hongik University subway stations known for its nightlife and eating establishments.
4. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Women’s University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are just a short subway ride to the famous Dongdaemun market and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district. This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows.
1. Haeundae ECC Located in the city of Busan. It is a coastal city, which is famous for its many beaches. Our school is near Jangsan Subway Station. This area has all the amenities needed such as restaurants, bars, and places to shop. Also, the famous Haeundae Beach is only a short bus ride away.
2. Geumjeong ECC Located in the coastal city of Busan near the Geoje subway station. Geumjeong is located near the popular PNU (Pusan National Univ.) and Seomyeon area. These are the most popular areas in Busan and have many restaurants, cafes, fashion outlets, bars, and clubs. Many foreigners frequent the area also to be a part of the nightlife here.
To apply for any of these positions:
Forward the following items by email to YBM Education HR Division at eccmain @ybmsisa.co.kr or email@example.com:
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you want)
3. State the date you will be available to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
Go to Welcome to YBM Education:: to see pictures of our schools, see our sample contract and learn more about our organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 pm.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2