Absolutely the most secure/reliable positions in all of Korea
Teach with Korea’s oldest and largest employer of ESL teachers and never worry about late-payments or unfair employment practices all too common of the ESL industry here. We ALWAYS honor our contract. This is NOT an ad from a recruiter. Apply DIRECTLY to the YBM head office and have the best choice of locations and be considered for all of our upcoming positions.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
l RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing w/air conditioning located within walking distance to the school.
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month: less hours than the average contract in Korea.
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
l Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
l Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Below are our positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. Check out these schools on our website Welcome to YBM Education::
for extensive information and pictures. Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. Apply early to get the best choice!
For positions starting on August 30th, departing at the end of August:
1. Jookjeon ECC Located in the affluent city of Bundang, near the Bojeong subway station. Jookjeon is connected to Seoul by subway and buses that frequently go to the Gangnam area, famous for it’s nightlife and shopping. The area around the school and housing have all amenities needed such as restaurants, bars, and places to shops as well as a banks and hospitals. Outdoor activities are possible in the plentiful parks and mountain trails in Bundang.
1. Daejeon ECC Located within the popular and affluent Dunsan district near Jeongbu Cheongsa Subway Station in Daejeon. This is an area with many amenities including bars, restaurants, clubs, movie theaters, and shopping. It is also a cab ride away from another downtown district known as Eunhaeng-Dong where there are many bars and café. Centrally located, Daejeon gives you convenient access to all areas of Korea.
1. Bupyeong ECC Located in the Bupyeong district, one of the most affluent areas in Incheon. The area has many shops, restaurants, bars, and other nightlife attractions. It is also a short bus ride to the coast. Also, it is only a short distance away from the hotspots in Seoul as it is connected by subway.
1. Changwon ECC Located in the city of Changwon. Changwon has all the big city amenities such as restaurants, clubs, bars, movie theaters, and department stores. Changwon is a green city and it located just 30 minutes from Busan making it an ideal place for people who want live in a clean environment away from the congestion of bigger cities while being close by.
1. Daegu ECC Located near the Sinmae subway station, of Suseong-gu, one Daegu’s most affluent area. This area has all the amenities you would need such as restaurants, bars, cafes, and shopping. It is an ideal choice for those who want big city life but less congestion and more open space. You can also head to downtown Daegu by hopping on the subway as it is near the school.
2. Suseong ECC Located in Gisan-dong in Daegu’s Suseong district; the most affluent and popular area. This area is an upper-middle class community. Daegu has all the amenities as Seoul without the congestion of 10 million people. There are variety restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs in the city for you to enjoy as well.
1. Haeundae ECC Located in the city of Busan. It is a coastal city, which is famous for its many beaches. Our school is near Jangsan Subway Station. This area has all the amenities needed such as restaurants, bars, and places to shop. Also, the famous Haeundae Beach is only a short bus ride away.
1. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Women’s University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are just a short subway ride to the famous Dongdaemun market and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district. This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows.
2. Yeungdeungpo ECC Located near Daerim Subway Station. This area is an affluent residential area, providing many places to eat as well as ritzy department stores. Daerim Station is only about 15mins away from the exciting Hongdae/Shinchon area and 25mins away from the Gangnam area, both famous for it’s nightlife and shopping.
3. Mokdong ECC Located near Omokgyo Subway Station. We are in an affluent Mokdong area of Seoul. It also happens to be near the excitement-packed Shinchon/Hongdae area as well as Itaewon.
4. Gwangmyeong ECC Located in only a minute away from Cheolsan Subway Station (line 7). The Gwangmyeong area offers mountains nearby for hiking enthusiasts and is a short distance from Hongdae/Sinchon area where there are many bars and nightclubs.
5. Seokgye ECC Located near Dolgoji subway station on line 6. Seokggye ECC is also near the Nowon area, which is famous for it’s expat community. The Nowon area features many foreign owned bars and restaurants that cater to the foreign teachers.
To apply for any of these positions:
Forward the following items by email to YBM Education HR Division at eccmain @ybmsisa.co.kr or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you want)
3. State the date you will be available to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
Go to Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our schools, see our sample contract and learn more about our organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!