ETEC ( English Teacher’s Employment Connection ) will help you find a teaching job in beautiful coastal cities and we are looking for a qualified ESL teacher who can start to work in June. This is ample opportunity to mix with many minority peoples and explore a truly multi-cultural part of Korea. The position is to train younger kids(8~13 years old) oral English. There are less than 30 teaching hours a week ( Mon~Friday) and class sizes are from 5~12 students. Fully furnished SINGLE accommodation near school area and return flight provided by the school.
If you’re interested in this position, please e-mail me your resume, cover letter and recent photos at firstname.lastname@example.org
and for more info,, please give a call at + 82 51 806 0830~1
+ About Pohang city
Pohang city is located on the eastern coastline of South Korea and provides access to the East Sea and Sea of Japan. Futuristic, maritime and tourism city where spectacular sceneries unfold along the beach, cultural artifacts are scattered everywhere, and nature & science and tradition & state-of-the-art coexist!
- Starti date : flexible depending on visa process
- Teaching object : Elementary (90%) and middle schoolers
- Age group : 8~12
- Teaching hours : Mon~ Friday, 2:30~8:30 pm
- Salary : 2.2~2.3 million won per month
- Housing : fully furnished SINGLE apartment
- Distance : 10 min on foot
- Prepaid air ticket, one year ending bonus
- Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
- 10 days paid vacation
-Valid passport from USA, CA, UK, NZ, AUS, SA, IRE.
- Bachelor degree from 3~4 years university
- No criminal record
- Teaching certificates preferred but not essential
- have a flexibility & team work