May 29th, 2014, 02:24 am
| || |
Join Date: Jan 12th, 2014
| | Bundang (Jeongja Station): 9am to 4:30pm, just 2~4 teaching hours per day! August 4th
Bundang Learningtree is looking for one native English teacher to join their teaching staff in August. This school is located in a prosperous neighborhood outside of Seoul called Bundang. It is a quiet and cozy neighborhood but has a lot of foreign restaurants and a lot of English teachers live in this neighborhood. The closest subway station is Jeongja Station and through the use of the ShinBundang Line, instructors at this location can reach Gangnam Station in 15 minutes.
Learningtree is a nursery & kindergarten program that caters towards 18 months to 5 year olds. Teachers working at this school are part of creating a fun and vibrant learning environment incorporating lots of arts & crafts, sing-along, picture books, and games.
Native English teachers working at Learningtree teaches 30 minute classes, 4 to 8 times a day. That is equivalent to just 2 to 4 hours of teaching per day! Also, a Korean assistant teacher will be inside the class room to help out with teaching duties.
Why choose this job?
1. Short Schedule: Arrive to work at 9:00 a.m. and leave at 4:30 p.m. sharp!
2. Compact-schedule: Teach 4 to 8, 30 minute classes; just 2 to 4 hours of teaching per day!
3. Cozy Neighborhood: Jeongja is known to be an affluent and peaceful neighborhood
4. Convenient transportation: Jeongja is only 15 minutes to Seoul, Gangnam Station
5. 100% Reliability: Always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance
Position: Native English teacher
Salary: 2.1 ~ 2.3 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: First day of class on August 4th, 2014
Work Place: Bundang Learning Tree – Close to Jeongja Station
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 4:30pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.