INTERESTED IN TEACHING ESL IN SOUTH KOREA?
KORJOB CANADA RECRUITING specializes in helping university graduates secure quality positions and guides them through every step of the process. Our North American/Korean partnership covers all the bases, ensuring for a smooth, and stress-free transition into a new culture. In addition, our strong, on-going relationships with our client-schools ensure that our positions are safe and secure.
With several years teaching experience in Korea and 6 years as recruiting consultants, our staff have the knowledge and experience to provide you with all the helpful advise and support you will need; along with having a wealth of reputable client-schools in which to place our applicants. Let us help you transcend the cultural and language barriers and secure a quality job for yourself.
Our services are offered free of charge to all applicants.
Korjob Canada Recruiting provides you with a complete service:
Full consultation and support from our experienced staff.
Pre-interview with us; confirmation interview with Korean representative, post- interview consultation.
Flight arrangement and ticket purchase
Work Visa arrangement.
Continuous, fast, and helpful support that you need in order to make the right choices and thrive both within your new workplace and community.
We are presently recruiting qualified candidates for public and private schools, positions beginning December 2008 to late February 2009. We have openings each month at reputable private institutes throughout the country and are licensed recruiters for Seoul public school positions to begin late February 2009. Following an interview with our agency, detailed information on each type of position will provided and explained in detail.
PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHING POSITIONS
- Contract: 1 year (minimum)
- 22-30 teaching hrs per week (Mon ~Fri)
- Salary ranging from 2,1 to 2,5 m won per month (depending on qualifications and exp.)
Low cost of living and 6% income tax
- Overtime pay: 20,000 - 30,000 won per hour.
- One-month severance bonus at end of 1-year contract
- Paid holidays (2-4 weeks per year) plus all Korean National holidays (14~15 per year)
- 50% of the medical insurance cost paid by the employer.
- Visa sponsorship
- Free fully furnished single studio flat or single housing
- Free airplane ticket (round trip) paid by employer
- Free airport pick up service
- An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum)
Note: Education and English majors are preferred
- Teaching experience/certificate preferred but not necessary
- An open mind and good communication skills
- Native English speaker
For more information, please consult our website or send us an email
To apply, send us your ESL resume, and we will contact you shortly after for a brief interview.
Web: Korjob Canada Korean ESL Recruiting Agency
Facebook ID: Korjob Canada Recruiting