INTERESTED IN TEACHING ESL IN KOREA?
KORJOB CANADA RECRUITING specializes in helping its applicants secure quality teaching positions and guide them through every step of the process. We are comprised of ex-teachers turned recruiting consultants, providing placements in both public and private schools. Our North American/Korean partnership covers all the bases, ensuring for a smooth, and stress-free transition into a new culture. Our services are offered free of charge and can be indispensable to anyone interested in securing a teaching job in South Korea.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
- We provide free consultation sessions for all applicants
- As ex-teachers, we represent the interests of our applicants. We take the time to find the proper fit according to our applicants' preferences. This allows our teachers to enjoy a year of adventure and prosperity, while providing them with a sense of security and piece of mind. We like our applicants to feel confident and excited about their job prospects by providing them with all the support and information they require prior to accepting a position.
- Our service is designed to transcend the language and cultural barriers to ensure that there is no miscommunication between our applicants and our client-schools.
- We support our applicants from the day they apply to the end of their contract.
- Contract: 1 year (minimum)
- 22-30 teaching hrs per week (Mon ~Fri)
- Salary range: 2.1 m/won to 2.8 m won/month (depending on qualifications and exp.)
Low cost of living and 3% income tax
- Overtime pay: 20,000.-30,000 won/hour.
- One-month severance bonus at end of 1-year contract
- Paid holidays (2-4 weeks per year) plus all Korean National holidays (14~15 per year)
- 50% of the medical insurance cost paid by the employer.
- Visa sponsorship
- Free fully furnished single studio flat or single housing
- Free airplane ticket (round trip) furnished by employer
- Free airport pick up service
- An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum)
Note: Education and English majors are preferred
- Teaching experience/certificate preferred but not necessary
- An open mind and good communication skills
- Native English speaker
We are presently filling positions to begin in March/April 2009, although we place teachers every month of the year. We will also soon begin interviewing for public school positions to begin September 1st, 2009.If you are interested in applying please send us your resume and covering letter and we will contact for you for a consultation session.
The Recruitment Team
Korjob Canada Recruiting
Web: Korjob Canada Korean ESL Recruiting Agency