eslHQ Home
User Name Password
Lost Password? | Join eslHQ.com, it's FREE!
View today's posts
Search Extras Help   

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Feb 18th, 2011, 05:37 am
eslHQ Addict

kate is on a distinguished road
Default Couple job for March Apply Now!

My name is Kate and a recruitor of ETEC Agency. Now I’m looking for qualified ESL teachers for March 2011 and located in Gwang ju city. Gwang ju is Korea’s 5th largest city and located about 3.5 hours Southwest of Seoul by car or bus.

We need qualified teachers. You don’t need to have a teaching degree( we welcome candidates with teaching degree) but you must have qualifies needed to be a good teacher : Patience, ability to control kids, ability to motivate kids, understand children and of course, be able to speak English clearly and explain things in simple sentences.

You will also need to be a team-play, we will have 14 native speakers by early next year and teachers will need to cooperate and make lesson more interactive.

Basic conditions :
Teaching hours : 30 teaching hours Mon~ Friday from 9:30~ 6:00 pm
Pay : 2.2~2.3 million( based on teaching experiences and qualification)
Single housing provided,
Prepaid air ticket (upfront)
One year ending bonus
100% of medical insurance covered by the employer

What the ESL school offers you :
1. 100% English work environment. There will be no language barriers or cultural misunderstanding to deal with. You will always be paid on time and you will be consulted with regularly regarding students and what can be done to improve the school.
2. An excellent curriculum that provides teachers a solid foundation to work from.
3. Training – All teachers starting will receive training period. This will in clued observing current teachers, an introduction to the curriculum, classroom techniques, management, practice teaching and feedback. The amount of training provided will depend on each other.

In closing, finding a job in Korea is EASY, but finding a good job at a reliable and honest school that actually delivers on what I promises in another matter. If you’re interested in working at an excellent school where you contract conditions will honored, and you will be treated as a valued processional, send me your resume with cover letter and current recent photos to kate@myetec.com.

After reviewing your documents, I will arrange a time to talk with you by phone . Also I will send you pictures of the school. In addition, I will be more than happy to provide you with e-mail address of current and past foreign teachers as references.