Planet People a government licensed recruiting company, has been steadfastly providing wonderful opportunities for native English speakers to leave their marks on the future of South Korea’s youth. In our almost 10 years in the industry, we have acquired a long list of successfully matched qualified ESL candidates with the most suitable teaching positions in the country.
Planet People is in need of 4 Gyopo teachers who are very enthusiastic, confident, honest, and passionate about their profession. Teaching experience is not necessary but helpful (those with teaching experience in Korea will be given priority), as is a responsible attitude toward overcoming cultural differences and a healthy work ethic.
Job title: 1 year contract
Students type: Elementary~ Middle school
Start date: beg~ mid of Nov.
Salary: 2.1~2.2 Million won
Total Hours: 120 hours/month
Teaching hours: 2~ 10pm
Housing: Single housing
Osan city website Floated Three Col Layout
Please mention your level of Korean language: Beginner level, Intermediate or Advanced level.
F4 visa: Already have ( ) need to order it ( )
- Are a Gyopo teacher
- Hold a BACHELORS DEGREE or higher (of any major)
HOW TO APPLY?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following documents and info:
2. A recent photo & a scan passport
3. Length of teaching experience:
4. Any certificate related to teaching
5. Preferred teaching age:
elementary ( ) Middle school ( )
6. Willing to work on Saturday: Yes ( ) No ( ) Doesnt matter ( )
7. Shared housing: Yes ( ) No ( ) Doesnt matter ( )
8. Best time to have an interview with Planet People:
9. Why I would like to teach in South Korea:
Please mention your documents preparation status:
- Photocopy of Bachelors degree with apostille/ Korean Consulate notary: Already have it ( ) need to order it ( )
- Clean Criminal Record Check(nation-wide) with apostile/ Korean Consulate notary: Already have it ( ) need to order it ( )
- Passport: Already have it ( ) need to order it ( )
Planet People recruitment agency mainpage-home