This is it!!!
This is your new opportunity in your life!!!
Worknplay Consulting is the top Recruiting Company certified by the Gyunggi Education Board. We are always ready for helping you to find a perfect job in Korea!!!
We are looking for applicants, who would like to work at public schools in Gyunggi province.
It starts from March 2010. Gyunggi public schools are great place to teach and work. They offer you job security, more vacation, less workload, and shorter working hours. Gyuggi province is also very close to Seoul. You can easily take any transportation, such as subway and buses, to get to Seoul. Working Conditions
• Start Date: March/April 2010 and throughout the year
• Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable)
• School type: Public elementary, middle, high school
• Salary offered: 2.0 -2.3 million won (rural area: 100,000 won extra)
• Teaching level: Elementary/middle/high school
• Working Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm (Mon ~ Fri)
• Teaching Hours: 22 hours per week
• 300,000 won Settlement pay upon teacher is arrival
• Round-trip tickets: reimbursement one way each
• 100% Severance pay (Equal to approximately one month's salary/year)
• Paid Vacation: 4weeks/year (Could be more since it is up to principal),
• Medical insurance
: Approximately 4.31% of your salary (half of this amount, about 2.1% will be paid by the employer)
• National pension plan supported
: 9% of your salary (4.5% paid by employer and 4.5% deducted from your monthly salary)
(Total Deduction: Tax (3.3%) + Pension (4.5%) + Health Insurance (2.54%) = about 10 % of your salary) Available cities in Gyunggi Province
1) Citizens from one of the seven countries – USA/Canada/UK/Ireland/New Zealand/Australia/South Africa
2) Hold Bachelor’s degree
3) Teaching certificate or teaching experience is preferred, but not necessary as long as you have passion to teach English to Korean students and to explore Korean culture
4) Be able to commit 1 year contract
5) No criminal record
6) Physically and mentally healthy Application process
First, please send your formal resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Preferred teaching location (If you have no idea about location, please tell us that you are flexible, or you would like to be in big/mid-sized/rural city)
2) Available starting date
3) Documents readiness (state-wide criminal record check/original degree/two university sealed transcripts/two reference letters)
Then we will find you suitable positions either an individual public school or Gyeonggi Education Board’s openings.
We have other openings (ASAP positions, private schools, public school positions etc.) So please contact us and find out more about teaching positions you are looking for.
More about us
Worknplay Consulting: Teach English in Korea | Korea ESL Teaching | ESL Teaching Job in Korea
Testimonials: WorknPlay Consulting
Worknplay Tour and events: Korea Travel | Festival in Korea | Nightlife in Korea
We can arrange and discuss any further details.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you Jina Ahn
Worknplay Inc. email@example.com
Ran Bldg.3F, #1621-18, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 137-878