YBM ECC contracts are guaranteed and we hold true to our word.
How are we able to do this?
Like any multi-national corporation, YBM generates hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue from house-hold names recognized around the globe; Newsweek, National Geographic, McGraw-Hill, Microsoft among many others. YBM ECC, a division of YBM, maintains that same professional working relationship through the trust and accountability that people who have worked with us and continue to work with us can attest to. This has allowed YBM ECC to develop into Korea's leader in ESL teacher employment.
For positions starting on November 1st, departing at the end of October:
1. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Women’s University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are just a short subway ride to the famous Dongdaemun market and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district. This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows.
2. Dongdaemun ECC Located near the Dongdaemun shopping district! The Dongdaemun shopping area is the most famous shopping area in Seoul with many malls and shopping centers. From this location, you can also travel quickly to other hotspots such as Itaewon, Hongdae, and Daehangno by subway or bus. These areas have many bars, restaurants, and other amenities.
3. Jamsil ECC Located near the Jamsil subway station in the affluent southeastern part of Seoul. There are also a many restaurants, cafes, and bars surrounding the school. We are also nearby the COEX mall, Asia’s largest shopping mall, and the Lotte World amusement park and hotel. We are also close to Gangnam and Sincheon districts known for its recreation and nightlife.
4. Yeungdeungpo ECC Located near Daerim Subway Station. This area is an affluent residential area, providing many places to eat as well as ritzy department stores. Daerim Station is only about 15mins away from the exciting Hongdae/Shinchon area and 25mins away from the Gangnam area, both famous for it’s nightlife and shopping.
1. Daegu ECC Located near the Sinmae subway station, of Suseong-gu, one Daegu’s most affluent area. This area has all the amenities you would need such as restaurants, bars, cafes, and shopping. It is an ideal choice for those who want big city life but less congestion and more open space. You can also head to downtown Daegu by hopping on the subway as it is near the school.
For those interested in teaching for the month of November, you may apply for our end of November Positions. Apply Now!
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
l RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing w/air conditioning located within walking distance to the school.
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month: less hours than the average contract in Korea.
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
l Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
l Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
-ABOUT THE POSITION-
>>>>QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. At least a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, transcripts and passport. **
>>>>To apply for one or more of the above listed positions please send the following to the HR Manager Danny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
or the HR coordinator Andrew Han at email@example.com
1. Your updated Resume
2. Any recent photo of yourself
3. Locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. Time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of December, end of January)
Visit our homepage Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our school and learn more about our company.