Work with one of Koreaís Largest ESL Companies: YBM Education!
Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM Education. YBM Education has been a leader in ESL education in Korea since 1961.
3 key reasons why teachers choose YBM ECC:
1. JOB SECURITY - YBM ECC has given to its teachers a secure and reliable contract. Our contracts are fully guaranteed by the YBM Education corporate headquarters.
2. PRIME LOCATIONS IN MAJOR CITIES ONLY - All of our company owned schools throughout Korea are in prime city locations that have all the amenities a foreign teacher would need.
3. GREAT SUPPORT AND STRUCTURED CURRICULUM Ė Teachers can expect constant support throughout the year starting with our training and orientation. Each location has an average of 10-20 foreign and Korean teachers to help mentor and help new teachers with the transition. We have adopted the IPC (international primary curriculum) curriculum and the Harkness table approach to develop a more conductive learning experience for the students.
For positions starting on August 1st, departing at the end of July
1. Banpo ECC Located in the affluent Gangnam district. This area of Seoul is considered to be one of the most affluent districts in Korea. Banpo ECC is located close to many amenities such as department stores, restaurants, and movie theaters. Banpo is near four subway lines making a very convenient location to be in.
2. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Womenís University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are just a short subway ride to the famous Dongdaemun market and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district. This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows.
3. Yeungdeungpo ECC Located near Daerim Subway Station. This area is an affluent residential area, providing many places to eat as well as ritzy department stores. Daerim Station is only about 15mins away from the exciting Hongdae/Shinchon area and 25mins away from the Gangnam area, both famous for itís nightlife and shopping.
4. Gwangmyeong ECC Located in only a minute away from Cheolsan Subway Station (line 7). The Gwangmyeong area offers mountains nearby for hiking enthusiasts and is a short distance from Hongdae/Sinchon area where there are many bars and nightclubs.
5. Junggye ECC Located in the northeastern part of Seoul. Junggye ECC is located in the Nowon area, is a very busy area with many shops, restaurants, and bars. There are many foreign-owned restaurants and bars to cater to foreign teachers. Also for hiking enthusiasts, there are mountains nearby for you to climb.
6. Seokgye ECC Located near Dolgoji subway station on line 6. Seokggye ECC is also near the Nowon area, which is famous for itís expat community. The Nowon area features many foreign owned bars and restaurants that cater to the foreign teachers.
7. GangSeo ECC Located near Ujangsan subway station on line 5, in the western part of Seoul. Gangseo offers a less congested environment than central Seoul but with all the amenities you would expect from a district that is part of Seoul. It is near the popular university district located near Shinchon and Hongik University subway stations known for its nightlife and eating establishments.
1. Hwajeong ECC Located just northwest of Seoul; Hwajeong combines the best of city living but with a clean and refreshing environment with all the amenities of Seoul. Ilsan is connected to Seoul by the subway and is just 30 minutes to downtown Seoul from Hwajeong station.
1. Nam-Bundang ECC Located near Sunae subway station in the affluent city of Bundang. Nam-Bundang is connected Seoul by subway and buses that frequently go to the Gangnam area. Located nearby the school is the Samsung Plaza for shopping, restaurants, cafes, and movie theaters for entertainment. Nam-Bundang has all the amenities of Seoul but in cleaner, safer and more affluent neighborhood.
1. Suseong ECC Located in Gisan-dong in Daeguís Suseong district; the most affluent and popular area. This area is an upper-middle class community. Daegu has all the amenities as Seoul without the congestion of 10 million people. There are variety restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs in the city for you to enjoy as well.
1. Changwon ECC Located in the city of Changwon. Changwon has all the big city amenities such as restaurants, clubs, bars, movie theaters, and department stores. Changwon is a green city and it located just 30 minutes from Busan making it an ideal place for people who want live in a clean environment away from the congestion of bigger cities while being close by.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
l RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing w/air conditioning located within walking distance to the school.
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month: less hours than the average contract in Korea.
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra monthís salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
l Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
l Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
-ABOUT THE POSITION-
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelorís degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
To apply for one or more of the above listed positions please send the following to the HR Manager Danny Kim at email@example.com
or the HR coordinator Andrew Han at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated Resume
2. Any recent photo of yourself
3. Locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. Time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of December, end of January)
Visit our homepage Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our school and learn more about our company.