We have a Public Elementary School available in Hapcheon.
The school : [url=http://www.yaro.es.kr/yaro es school[/url]
About Hapcheon : Hapcheon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Also see : hapcheon gun
There are only 22 classes per week – That’s 8 less than a private academy per week, 32 less per month!
It’s a government position, so the position comes with a government contract.
Hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. No split shift & no weekends.
Pay is 2.35m to 2.95m depending on your resume.
In addition, you will get:
• Orientation training program of 7-10 days
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• 11 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation if you renew your contract after the first year
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• Introduction pack (including travel guide, English/Korean dictionary, book on teaching, & other goodies)
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com
& quote “Hapcheon PS”
Once you apply for any of our positions, we will contact you to discuss your application & any question that you may have.
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0926 English Only
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0929 Korean Only
Fax : +82 (0) 55 274 0927
Email : Contactus@KoreanHorizons.com Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
We provide a safety net for you.