Public Elementary School in Changwon. It's considered by many as the place to be.
We have several public schools to teach in Changwon. This is considered as one of the most highly desired places to teach. Go to forums like eslcafe.com & ask the resident English native teachers currently in Changwon & they will confirm this.
For further information on the city, have a look here:
Gyeongsangnam-do - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - province
Changwon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - city
Welcome to Changwon City - govt. website
O'Briens Irish Bar and Restaurant, Korea - foreign owned bar
Also, have a look at the pictures below
These positions are with the government of South Korea, they come with government contract & are the most secure positions that you can get.
In Changwon, we have elementary & middle school positions available.
There are only 22 classes per week. 1 elementary class is 40 minutes & 1 middle school class is 50 minutes.
Hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. No split shift & no weekends.
The excess time would be use for lesson plans, setting / marking homework, tests, evaluations, curriculum development – anything that a teacher would be expected to do.
Pay is between 2.0m to 2.85m won per month.
In addition, you will get:
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• round-trip flights
• rent-free single apartment
• 14 working days paid vacation + national holidays
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• severance payment
• 15 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation if you resign your contract after the first year
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 am.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2