THE Ultimate Experience - Ski in the winter & enjoy travelling around the entire country with your long vacation – a total of 35 calendar days, plus all the national holidays – you would able to easily visit other countries locally with this vacation allowance.
Check out this video about what it's like : http://koreanhorizons.com/2008
With these positions, there are only 22 classes per week. 1 class is only 40 minutes for an elementary or 50 minutes for a middle or high school.
Why work in an academy for 30hrs per week?
Isn’t the purpose of coming to Korea to travel as well??
Pay for these positions will range between 2.0 to 2.7m won per month.
In addition, you will get:
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Entry allowance of 1,300,000 won & Exit allowance of 1,300,000 won. If your flight is less, you keep the difference.
• rent-free single apartment within walking distance to the school
• 35 calendar days paid vacation + national holidays (about 7 to 8 weeks in total)
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• severance payment
• 15 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation + 2,000,000 won if you renew your contract after the first year (making around 10 weeks vacation in total)
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com
& include the reference “Gangwondo Public Schools.”
Once you apply for any of our positions, we will contact you to discuss your application & any question that you may have.
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0926 English Only
Tel : +82 (0) 55 274 0929 Korean Only
Fax : +82 (0) 55 274 0927
Email : Contactus@KoreanHorizons.com Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
We provide a safety net for you.