There are 4 separate public elementary schools in Masan available.
They are available from now until mid. June. They are for 12 full months.
These schools are government public schools & come with government employment contracts.
They are much more secure than any private academy & are superior in many ways.
There would be 22 classes per week, 88 per month. 1 class is only 40 minutes long.
Salary is in accordance with the office of education pay scale. It ranges from 1.9m to 2.5m won, but there are additional monetary benefits & it is possible to earn a maximum of 2.85m won per month, tax free.
A simplified version can be seen here : Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
In addition, you will get:
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• round-trip flights
• rent-free single or shared apartment
• 14 working days paid vacation + national holidays
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• severance payment
• 15 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 2 weeks additional paid vacation if you resign your contract after the first year
Below are some pictures of the school & of Masan.
The successful candidate:
1. will be a citizen of the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. will hold a Bachelor diploma in any field
3. will have a clean criminal background history
To apply, simply post your application on Korean Horizons - Teach English in South Korea
. Alternatively, send your resume & picture to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com