ESL Elite Recruiting is hiring around 700 qualified and enthusiastic candidates who love working with Korean students and teachers and are interested in teaching for the government schools as a public ESL/EFL teachers, starting July 1st, August 1st, and September 1st, 2008.
There are some cities (Gyeonggi-do cities, Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Inchon, Gwangju, Daejeon, Ulsan, Gangwon , Jeju, etc.) and we wish to know which area you are desired to be placed.
All positions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have a desired location, now is the perfect time to apply! Don’t wait too long, good areas will be gone in no time…
Think about this, you could be the one to work at the public school this year!
PUBLIC SCHOOL Working Condition
1) Salary: 1.8 ~ 2.6+ mil Korean won (depends on the qualifications)
2) Single housing
3) 300,000 won settlement pay
4) 100% severance pay
5) A round trip airfare: Your flight to Korea will be paid for by the employer. One way reimbursement will be paid once you arrive Korea; return airfare is provided upon completion of the contract
6) Starting date: July 1st, August 1st, and September 1st 2008 start
7) 14 days(calendar days) paid vacation in summer and winter
* Usually, teachers get more than two weeks paid vacation per session
8) 50% medical insurance, 100% industrial insurance, National pension plan
9) Working Schedule: 8:30am~4:30pm or 9:00am~5:00pm
10) Class hours
Elementary School; Class hour – 40 mints per class and it’s counted as one hour
Middle School; Class hour – 45 mints per class and it’s counted as one hour
High School; Class hour – 50 mints per class and it’s counted as one hour
• Period of Employment: One year contract
• Starting date: starting July 1st, August 1st, and September 1st, 2008.
• Teaching hours: Monday to Friday, 22 hours per week
• Settlement allowance: KRW 300,000 (first year only), paid upon completion of your orientation training
• Rural allowance: If teaching in a rural/fishing/remote area, base monthly salary is increased by KRW 100,000/month
• Severance pay: You will be paid one month’s salary as a severance payment if you complete your one-year contract, in accordance with the Labor Standards Act of Korea
• Airfare: Your flight to Korea will be paid for by the employer. One way reimbursement will be paid once you arrive Korea; return airfare is provided upon completion of the contract
• Housing: Single housing provided. If a teacher already has his or her own housing, a monthly rent subsidy of KRW 300,000 will be provided. Maintenance fees, utilities (gas, electricity, water), and other monthly expenses are the responsibility of the teacher
• 14 days(calendar days) paid vacation in summer and winter
** Usually, teachers get more than two weeks paid vacation per session
• 50% medical insurance, 100% industrial insurance, National pension plan
• Working Schedule: 8:30am~4:30pm or 9:00am~5:00pm
• Salary: 1.8 ~ 2.3 million won (approx. US$ 2,100 ~ 2,450 per month), payday is on the 25th day of each month, depending on level of experience:
1. Be a citizen of Native English Speaking countries. USA, CAN, AZ, S.Africa, UK.
2. Hold at least a Bachelor degree.
1. Please tell us what age group and the location that you are looking for
2. Send us your resume / cover letter / recent photo / photocopy of your passport and diploma / to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESL Elite Recruiting
Website: ESL Elite Recruiting