Seongdong-gu at Seoul/the subway line nr. 2/ kindy toElementary/Feb 25th/a transferable E2 visa holder/female preferred
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government. We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for over 10 years and have placed good teachers.
Please visit to this site to get further info. ESL 4 KOREA
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows 1. Location: Seongdong-gu at Seoul
Hi Seoul, Soul of Asia
2. Start date: Feb. 25th
3. Monthly pay : 2.2 to 2.3 million KRW
4. Type of student : Kindy to Elementary school students
5. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:2
6. Working hours a day: 9:30pm~7:00pm
7. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
8. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) National Pension and Medical Insurance : 50% covered Qualification
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline, but English or Edu majors preferred.
2. Must have no criminal record.
3. Female preferred
4. a transferable E2 visa holder Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed. How to apply
Fill out online application form to this address, ESL 4 KOREA
email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your resume as a word file and photos as a jpg file. This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out as well and email me your recent resume and photo along with the answers for this questions. 1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
ApostilleInfo.com - Apostille Information & Authorities who issue Apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8.Preferred location (Please keep your options open)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Teaching experience or relevant experience
14. Expected salary
15. Have you ever caught a disease?
16. Are you taking any medication? If so, what kind of medication do you take?
17. Where are you now?
18. Where did you get the ad.?
19. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors regarding your job?
20. Any comments welcome
Thank you for taking your time
ESL 4 KOREA