Hi teachers, my name is Kate with ETEC(English Teachersí Employment Connection) agency, S.Korea. Founded in 2003, when South Korea began to emerge as the most favored country to work and live to English teachers, with a determination to provide top quality results, ETEC agency quickly served to meet the need of highly qualified teachers and thereby quickly became a recognized powerhouse, both for job seekers and English institutes.
The one of leading English Schools located in Busan is looking for some Native teachers for New Year starting vacancies. Teaching experience is preferred but not essential.
This school has several branches, each branch has a good location : near downtown area or beach area. Starting date will be 1st of April . If you want to get more information about esl job in Busan, donít hesitate to contact me!
If you would like to apply for it, please e-mail me your resume, some recent pictures ( as well as front page of your passport) and scanned bachelor degree at firstname.lastname@example.org
. My contact number is +82 51 806 0830~1
I can show you website of school or pictures of housing or scenery of school upon your request.
What we guarantee :
- Contract of the institutes (with details)
- Contact information of the current ESL teachersí of the schools
- Being troubleshooter
- Comprehensive and substantial information and tips on jobs, visa, Korea culture etc.
- Round air ticket, One year ending bonus
- Salary : 2.2 ~2.3 million won per month ( depending on teaching experience)
- 50% cover of Medical insurance, national pension by school
( You can get refunded 100% of national pension upon completion of contract )
- Western style SINGLE accommodation near school area ( RENT FREE)
- Covered a visa run in Japan ( if needed ) by school
- Teaching materials, curriculum providen
- Teaching : kindy, elementary schoolers
- Age group : 8~15 years old
- Working hours : M~F ( No Staturday ) from 3:30~ 9 pm
- Class size : 5~13
- No. of foreign teachers at each branch : 12
- Age group : 5~12 years old